Thursday, August 12, 2010

New Place, New Life

Moving on and moving up! Literally. It was a week ago today that I left Haiti and headed up to I.N.D.I.A.N.A. and it only took 4 days before I moved on. Flying has become a common thing in my life and I have become quite good at it. None the less now I am in California, San Diego to be exact. I have joined the movement, the INVISIBLE CHILDREN movement and am currently in my training as a roadie. Life is basically a whirlwind of new adventures and life's confusions. i have so much to think about now. I am done with college meaning life and the world dangle at my finger tips with anticipation looming all around. But it’s not that easy... and I feel as if every day presents a new idea to my mind making for seemingly endless possibilities or just overwhelming numbers of thoughts that cannot escape from the inner cortexes of my brain. Dreams are important but reality is now and presents its self with other challenges. Every day my mind expands and every day I come closer to the realities of tomorrow. Until then I give you this<--------------

No comments:

Post a Comment